For the first time in a while, I prayed.
Tears flowing freely from my face,
I prayed.
I asked God why so many obstacles? Why so many challenges?
I continued praying.
I asked God why must I wait so long when people get it so quickly? Why must I keep believing?
And prayed.
Tonight, I heard a distant quiet voice, telling me to trust in Him.
I heard a loving smile that I ever never felt before.
I felt light and unburdened.
Yes, I still feel down, I still feel weary.
But tonight, I know everything will be alright, no matter what happens,
because I prayed.
*****
Look into the mirror every morning.
Look at that beauty that radiates from the smile that should be pasted on that lovely face because you are witnessing something incredibly beautiful.
Look at those beautiful eyes that will look into the future with such strength to face the world, to storm the heavens with. Look at that child with no fear.
Look at that superstar, going to rock this world.
That person is YOU.
And tell them you love them.
Every. Single. Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment