This is coming live from Malaysia's fresh grad psychologist which likes to talk utter bull and act like it is actually scientific. (Hold the applause till later)
Well, let start off with the term losing it. Your mind probably, because I know I am. I don't know what to feel anymore, I am not in control of my emotions, everything I do somehow revolves around what people think, whether it is right, whether I should get hanged for thinking of thoughts like that, yada yada yada.
When you were young, you didn't have that fear of not fitting in. When you were young, there wasn't a problem of overanalyzing everything, thinking that everyone that steps into your life has a bigger motive planned ahead. You could just be yourself and not give a rat ass about the consequences. What happened? Aren't you supposed to be in control. Even as an adult, you think you are in control, but until you realize that you don't give a **** (What's with the bleep? I was saying fart.) about what people might think, you are stuck. Stuck in this mundane drone of trying to please everyone. Trying to be... *shudders* normal.
1. So obviously, the first sign is probably imagining of a better life, making up stuff as you go along, fantasying about what could have been, or yet to come. Like literally, going to bed, imagining that your bolster is your crush and you guys live happily ever after (no, you don't).
2. Talking to yourself.
Just because talking to others are just a waste of your time and effort.
3. Unable to focus, seeing unicorns, eating fluffy clouds (Dudes, you are probably high). Dreaming of a life outside the office or school, not being able to complete the most lamest stuff on that never ending list.
(Probably made you even more unfocused... Awww.. cute cat...)
Cue the montage of cute animals
I told you that you were unfocused. (I am too, don't worry)
4. Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, making as if anyone really reads your blog. Well, no, no one reads blogs anymore. Please, grow up. We are all into Instagram or Vines or whatever...
5. When your crush, the love of your life for umpteenth years tells you that he actually likes you back, says that willing to spend all his time with you, start a new life in this game we play BUT makes you wait... Because the time is not right. Yup, that will definitely cause insanity. Or homicidal tendencies.
No Es Mucho Lo Que Puedo Tomar
Hah, you actually thought I was being serious?
Oh yeah, bonus fact. You lost it when you waste time trying to make up stuff like this, witty (but not so much) statements, to create a sadistic form of humor (in the well known terms called sarcasm) and it falls flat.
Well, that's all folks.
Uhhh, you can clap now =D









No comments:
Post a Comment