Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome September!

I need to stop treading on eggshells whenever I'm with you. And I don't want to go in too deep because I don't want to get hurt if things don't happen the way they should. The longer you make me wait, the more uncomfortable it is to be around you. Because I really want to hug you all day long, talk to you about everything, always be around you. But I can't... And I have to constantly remind myself that you are not mine, not yet. 
It doesn't matter what other people think. Because to me, you are what I want. 
To me, it doesn't matter if people know anymore. As long as I have you, I'll be fine. 

I know I'm not perfect, and I know you are not perfect, but maybe together, we can learn from our mistakes and move forward. 

No regrets.



No comments: