Wow, it has been ages since my last post. But then, so many things have occurred throughout this time that I really didn't have the energy to write.
God has been moving so greatly for me this round back in Penang. Yes, I'm sad that I have to leave my comfort zone again... Leaving all my friends I've grown to love more and more each day. But this time, it is different. This feeling is just a feeling of habit. I know that He has more in store for me. Come on, I'm a masterpiece of God, yo! ;)
He has given me a chance to preach about something dear to my heart, flowed through me through the only way I know how to live life by and most of all... He thought me how to let go. How tough it is, severing ties of bonds throughout the years, but for the sake of peace, God, I know you will grant me the peace to go through this.
I have grown so much in my thinking this time, learnt my lesson on emotional outbursts and how it pulls everyone in that pit of anger... And I guess, I would never want to go back there.
I guess, this is the starting of a new chapter... And by God's grace, it will be an awesome one.
P.S. Another song written with friends that have journeyed with me in music after years, sharing our own findings and lives, all poured out into this song... What a wonderful blessing. I love you guys. Will upload it soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment