Music of my life
Music and Lyrics by Adele E. Khor, Mark J. Stanley, Justin Sum
Psalm 28:7
Verse 1
Strings of my heart
Rhythm to my soul
The love You gave to me
All to Glorify You
Song in Christ alone
Break this heart of stone
You're my Saving Grace
Help me run this race
Lord, be my strength and shield
With you, my destiny revealed (oh!)
Chorus
All things beautiful
All things wonderful
Blessings plentiful (Music of my life)
You're my One True Love
Grace from high above
The Song in which I strive
Music of my life!
Verse 2
Your music runs through me
All so joyfully
And with every step
I know I'll always count on
Your eternal Light
Fire that burns so bright
Lord, in You I trust
Praise Your Holy Name
Yes, in You I can be strong
You're the melody to my song
Chorus
All things beautiful
All things wonderful
Blessings plentiful (Music of my life)
You're my One True Love
Grace from high above
The Song in which I strive
Music of my life!
Bridge
Jesus, You're my inspiration
It's You I desire
My Everything and all (Music of my life)
My Hope and my Salvation
The Melody inside
Yes, truly You're the Music of my life
(repeat)
Yes, truly You make ...
Chorus
All things beautiful
All things wonderful
Blessings plentiful (Music of my life)
You're my One True Love
Grace from high above
The Song in which I strive
Music of my life!
Thank you God, for always being there for us... guiding us... supporting us... giving us our song. In You we strive and in You we trust.
Without You, there will never be the sweet music that flows within us today.

No comments:
Post a Comment