Wednesday, March 7, 2012

World Lousiest Nutcase

Well, today, it was raining (Go figure...). While KL will continue being KL, the jam was super amazing. And well, one literal nutcase decided to fight me to cut into my lane. No signal, no warning, in the jam. Excellent.

So, while trying to edge traffic along, I had to defend my spot in the lane because that bugger wanted to push me away. Literally, window to window. Mirror to mirror. And his mirror actually touched mine, closing it. Seriously.

So finally, I gave up. And let it pass because the kiasu-ness of KL is just too much of a hassle to handle. So, I took a picture. To tell the world that that driver is a nutcase.

WLN - you know who you are. Be prepared! Roar

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd kill him. LIke seriously...

Anonymous said...

he probably failed his moral or maybe he was rushing for an emergency la

Aundrey Silas Ansel said...

Streak of idiocity

rockerfish said...

Well, bad habits have grave consequence. If he is a lousy and reckless driver, one day, he will get his due because he thinks he can get away with it everytime.