Thursday, July 18, 2013

Confession #9

In reference to your question on whether I missed you, 

Yes, 
I miss you so much I can't go a day without thinking about you (more like 55 times a day) 
I miss you so much that my fingers are itching to start a conversation with you. 
I miss you so much that I think of you at the sight of any relation the simple things in life that is remotely related to you. (And the other hundred times where you are just stuck in my heart and randomly pop up from memory to say hi)
I miss you so much that I leave your chat box on and leaving unsent messages to you there, hoping to one day have the freedom to tell you the truth.
Yes, that is how much I miss you. 

Now I just want to tell you,
If you ever were to ask me whether I miss you, 
I would reply as much as you miss me too. 

No comments: