Monday, July 15, 2013

Confession #7

After that scare I had, thinking that I lost you, waking up in a daze, I nearly texted you (yes, at 6am) just to confirm that my worse nightmare wasn't true.

Then I realized that you are not mine in that way.

And I realize how you are in no position to comfort me over something as silly as this.

Then I realize how much I really care about you.

And at that moment, I realized that I just needed to hear your voice and know that I could be safe in your arms.

Then I realize that you have made such an impact in my life that even my dream self couldn't handle the thought of losing you. I have dreamt about losing others before, in that way, but never did I give the reaction I gave when I heard the news about you. 

And all I could tell people was, "We were too late..." 

And I realize that I never want to lose you.



No comments: