Please explain to me why I'm feeling this way... To have such awful thoughts, losing interest in everything I ever loved, refusing to make conversation with people who are supposed to be closest to me, forgetting to be happy with everything, forgetting how to smile.
It feels like it is back. Back with a vengeance. From being asleep for so long. It is nauseating. Tiring. Draining. And I can't let it beat me. Not now, not ever, and never again. I am not going to go back there when it took so much to climb out. But I can't do it alone... Because I don't have the strength, not alone.
1 comment:
Okays I'm gonna be a stalker again.. Love, are you OK? Seems to me like you're not.. I'm sorry if I sound "nosy" but here's the thing that you should know.. You're not alone.. And you do know that deep inside you.. Take this time as a "test" during this Lent season babe.. You're not alone in all of these.. Honestly all of us have something in life to face.. And have faith that God is always with you every step of the way.. You have so many friends who love you.. Be strong and believe that all of this will come to an end.. DO NOT GIVE UP.. You know where to find me if you need anything..=)*big hugs!
Post a Comment