Here I am, hiding,
Feeling left out in a world I used to know,
Here I am, shaking,
Wondering what was it that shook me so.
Here I am, calling,
Softly through the silent breeze,
Here I am, waiting,
For something that should have happened long ago...
There you are, smiling,
Know that even without me, things would still be the same for you
There you are, laughing,
Wondering whether you noticed I disappeared some time so
There you are, playing,
While I hide in the shadows
There you are, happy,
Wishing that I could know that feeling, instead feeling low
Some days, I get up with a smile,
Some days, I am too busy to concentrate at the personal issues of life,
Some days, I wake up with that familiar heartache that I went to sleep with,
Some days, I flop back unto my pillow, wishing that the day would end even though it hasn't begun yet...
Some days, I wish I wasn't me.
No comments:
Post a Comment