It was such an awesome experience, being able to see God moved so powerfully again! His love was so amazing and great - everyone in the hall (no matter what age) felt the presence. My grandfather, whom out of a whim, I decided to ask to come, said he felt moved and touched by the love.
The flash mob was by far the greatest thing pulled forward. The intention was to show people how we can be a fool for Jesus and still love it. We managed to get the whole room dancing at the very end. (And I'm also so happy that it was to my favorite song at the moment) Our band did the continuation for Awesome God and the crowd just went for it!
Besides the wonderful performances, great talk lead by Andre, the infilling was so powerful. I felt the choir of angels worshipping with us. The skits done also helped minister to the people as well as the dance. I was close to tears of happiness and joy when the time came for the infilling. It is by far, the greatest experience this year.
It is also great to see how God has been working in my life. I feel empowered and happy with life, because no matter what happens, I know I have Him on my side. It is great to see the spiritual growth inside me and I can't wait for more!!
For those of you that missed it, please do come the next round. It is something not to be missed. Till then. :)
1 comment:
God's always looking for a laugh
Post a Comment