How is it that one person can mean so much to you? How can it be that you would want to give so much to that one person, basing your whole entity on them? How can it be that you would want to love someone who will be the one that will hurt you the most?
Love is scary. Unpredictable. How can you know whether he is the right one for you? That you are not wasting your time, building up a relationship with someone? That maybe you are ruining a great friendship for a meltdown of a relationship?
To fall so many times, making mistakes just to find the right person, grasping to that last fraying strand of hope that you finally got it right, because when you do, and I hope you do, it will be worth it.
Because, love is worth it. To be able to fall asleep with the love of your life every night and to hear his voice at the start of the day.
I hope that I finally got it right. I hope that I am past my mistakes, and that I am giving my time and my heart to someone that will do just the same. Perhaps, even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment