I knew it for quite some time, and it felt uncertain. But after this week, I know deep down how much I really did. I know how I feel, but what about you?
I want to be with you. To be in your arms. To know that someone that I love so much, loves me back. That feeling would be amazing. No matter how long it takes.
Now I realize that you are the only one. It is never too late. That day, it was like a clear conscious telling me, firmly rooted in my heart, that I really love you. I wanna grow old with you, spend my life with you, share my memories with you. Only you. I just wanna reach and touch you, hug you, it is surreal.
You just need to feel the same way too. I'm hoping and praying, you are still in love with me too.
I think I'm in love...
With you.
1 comment:
amboi...true love WAITS...
Post a Comment