Friday, April 5, 2013

Little twist in life

It is funny how when you have a bad day, the day will always seem to get worse, and you end up praying that it will end... Quick.

And then, you find out that there is another long day tomorrow and well, whoopddoo.

Life is literally like a flat tire, once pierced, no matter how much you pump air into it, it will still seep out. Gosh, I'm depressing.

But then, you look around, and you see a friendly face, running to get help, making sure that you are not alone, bleak, tired and giving up. Just the type of guy you need right there and then. I love you do much for being there, supporting me. It helps knowing that you will always be there.

And then come home, still flat and empty and you're greeted with another guy that even though is clean, will get all frazzled just to help you, through his sarcastic comments, he still lends a hand. These are the guys that really make my day.

I love you.

No comments: