Monday, November 19, 2012

Turmoils in my heart

Life is one heck of a journey. Turning 21, falling in and out of love, missing out and falling out, not knowing what to do next... and the mood swings. Can't forget about those mood swings.

Lord,
Grant me the patience to go through all these obstacles in my life. For without You, I cannot do it. At the end of every tunnel there is a light. Be my light.

When someone comes into your life, God sent them for a reason. Either to learn from them or to be with them till the end.

The more we fight, the more I don't want to lose you. How is that? We just cause each other a lot of pain. But, I know, that we love each other so much. You are definitely one person I can't lose. You will never know how much you mean to me because I will never tell you in real life. You don't even read my blog, so I definitely know this is not out in the open yet.

You really are a blessing in my life and I love you so much. I cannot express this when you are with me, because I am afraid of showing you how I really feel. But I am so proud of you, even through all your flaws, I will be by your side. Simply because, you have stuck by me through thick and thin. And always helping me when I don't even want it. I'm sorry for treating you like that.

And when we fight, it affects me a lot. I can't stop thinking about it, trying to see how I can fix it without telling you, without admitting to you that I need you in my life. But I do.

Do you know how much I love you?
Every time I think of you, deep down I know
Heart stopping, lovable, painfully beautiful drama
Light that fills my life in that way only you can
I cannot imagine my days without you
Cannot even fantom what would happen to me without you
I know that this is true
All these words written in my heart, unspoken

This message is meant for only you...

No comments: